Desperados III Announced. Real Time Western-Themed Tactics
Fans of the Desperados series rejoice! Desperados III was announced at Gamescom2018. It's being developed by the creators of Shadow Tactis and isn't due to be out till 2019.
Desperados was an incredibly challenging real-time tactics game where a single mistake could mean instant death. Think commandos but with cowboys.
The publisher THQ Nordic says Desperados II is more heavily influenced by the first game, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive.
In Desperados III, you'll be able to control up to 5 characters with their own unique skills (read, abilities). Using your team to execute a perfectly timed offensive on enemy gangs.
It's like the trailer they released, which doesn't actually show any gameplay.
What's really unique about Desperados III are Civil Zones. These are peaceful zones where you can explore and find new opportunities without the threat of bad guys ready to shoot you down.
There's no information about a multiplayer mode, and the Steam page lists it as single-player only. Desperados III comes out for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in Summer 2019. Check out the feature list below.
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows
- Approach each mission with a big variety of different solutions and paths
- Resolve seemingly impossible large enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed execution of the team’s special skills
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night.
- Defeat your foes choosing between deadly and non-lethal options, stealth and blazing guns and further adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replayability challenges
Amazing discounts on Strategy PC games at Fanatical. Browse now